- This site (the Dulann eLearning environment) is owned by Dulann limited, an Irish company with registered number 528615 and registered offices at Wexford Enterprise Centre, Strandfield Business Park, Kerlogue, Wexford, Republic of Ireland.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. A copy of SagePay’s security policy can be found at http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
- The use of the Dulann eLearning environment is subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Dulann limited reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly. Your continued use of the the Dulann eLearning environment will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Dulann eLearning environment. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the site (including community rules) then the latter shall prevail.
Provision of the Dulann eLearning Dulann eLearning environment
- Dulann limited reserves the right to modify or discontinue the provision of the Dulann eLearning Dulann eLearning environment and its associate websites; including the removal of any content or data that is provided by either Dulann limited or by you (the user). This action can be taken at any time, without prior notice or any liability towards you (the user).
- Dulann limited will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information or improper delivery or use of information.
- Dulann limited operates a “fair use” policy to protect the quality of the Dulann eLearning environment to our users. If Dulann limited believes you (the user) are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Dulann eLearning environment is adversely affecting its network (or any part of it) or the other users of the Dulann eLearning environment, Dulann limited reserves the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Dulann eLearning environment. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
User Responsibilities and Obligations
Terms of Access and Use
- Access to and use of the Dulann eLearning environment is provided by Dulann limited, subject to you (the user) adhering to the following conditions:
- You (the user) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions; effective immediately on your first visit to or use of the Dulann eLearning environment. If you do not agree to be bound by any of the terms and conditions, access and use of the Dulann eLearning environment will be restricted/withdrawn.
- You (the user) agree that Dulann limited may change these terms and conditions at any time and that you should check them regularly.
- You (the user) agree to use the Dulann eLearning environment for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use of, the Dulann eLearning Environment by anyone else. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Dulann eLearning environment.
- You (the user) may be required to register for a user account on the Dulann eLearning environment; in this case, you agree to provide accurate information when requested. By registering for a user account, you explicitly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You (the user) must inform Dulann limited immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details so that Dulann limited can communicate with you effectively.
- All copyright, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) and all content located within the Dulann eLearning environment will remain the property of Dulann limited or the relevant rights holders where applicable. Users may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content owned by Dulann limited, its affiliates or licensees, or other user content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You (the user) also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Dulann eLearning environment content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Dulann eLearning environment content requires the prior written permission of Dulann Limited. The names, images and logos identifying Dulann Limited or third parties and their products and Dulann eLearning environments are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Dulann limited and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Dulann limited or any other third party.
Your Contributions to the Dulann eLearning Environment
- You (the user) grant Dulann limited a non-transferrable, non-exclusive worldwide, royalty free license to use any material that you may upload to the Dulann eLearning system. Copyright of your content or work contribution will remain with you and this license is not exclusive, so you can continue to use your material in any way; including allowing other third-parties to use it.
- You (the user) confirm that all content or work uploaded or made available via the Dulann eLearning environment is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Irish or international laws and that you have the permission of anyone identified within your contribution and/or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under the age of 16.
- In order to participate and contribute to the discussion forum on the Dulann eLearning environment you (the user) agree to these rules about message posts:
- Your (the user) contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Your (the user) contributions must be not be offensive in language or tone, cause any offense, be abusive or be disruptive.
- Your (the user) contributions must not be unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, sexually-orientated, racially offensive or otherwise; any objectionable material is not acceptable and will be removed.
- You (the user) will not advertise or promote any brand, product or service.
Your Dulann eLearning Account
- In order to use the Dulann eLearning environment you will be required to register a a user account. By registering for a user account, you agree to provide accurate information. By registering for a user account, you explicitly agree to the terms and conditions outlined on the Dulann eLearning environment.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you (the user) access on a regular basis so that any communication regarding your customer or eLearning account can be sent to you.
- If Dulann limited has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, Dulann limited may require you (the user) to change your password or may suspend your account.
- Dulann limited reserves the right to close any account that is seen to be using proxy IP Addresses (Internet Protocol Addresses) in order to hide multiple accounts. If you (the user) use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
Registration and Password
- Dulann limited advises you (the user) to never reveal your registration and password information to any third party; it is your (the user) sole responsibility to maintain the security of your registration and password information. Users will be held responsible for any authorised or unauthorised usage of their account and/or user details. Users are required to notify Dulann limited of any unauthorised use of their account and/or details immediately. Any breach of this agreement may result in your (the userâ€™s) account being closed at any time and without prior notice.
Availability of the Dulann eLearning environment
- Although Dulann limited aims to offer you (the user) the best service possible, it makes no promise that the Dulann eLearning environment available at alliedtraining.dulannelearning.com will meet your requirements. Dulann limited cannot guarantee that the Dulann eLearning environment will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Dulann eLearning environment you (the learner) should report it to firstname.lastname@example.org and Dulann limited will attempt to correct the fault as soon as reasonably possible. Your (the user) access to the Dulann eLearning environment may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or Dulann eLearning environments. Dulann limited will attempt to restore access to the Dulann eLearning environment as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Dulann limited warrants that it has the right to provide the the Dulann eLearning environment and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the the Dulann eLearning environment available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and Dulann limited does not give any other warranties in respect of the the Dulann eLearning environment. Dulann limited is continually seeking to improve the the Dulann eLearning environment. Dulann limited reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Dulann eLearning environment provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
Dulann limited’s right to suspend or cancel your registration
- Dulann limited may suspend or cancel your (the user) registration immediately at its reasonable discretion or if you (the user) breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. You (the user) can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing at email@example.com. If you do so, you must stop using the Dulann eLearning environment. The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Dulann eLearning environment shall not affect either parties statutory rights or liabilities.
Privacy of Information
Prices and payment
- Your (the user) order is an offer to purchase access to online course content from Dulann limited. Access to online course content will be made available to you once your payment has been authorised and the course session has started. There will be no contract of any kind between you and Dulann limited unless and until you make authorised payment for access to one or more online courses. At any point up until then, Dulann limited may decline to supply access to the online courses to you (the user) without giving any reason. The fee for access to the online courses is calculated and payable in advance of the course start date as set out on the Dulann eLearning environment. Dulann limited shall be under no obligation to provide access to online courses until the fee has been paid. All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by Dulann limited. All payment and all credit card handling is done through the third party, SagePay. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
- Dulann limited advises you to read the course descriptions that are provided in the Dulann eLearning environment carefully before placing your order as refunds cannot be given once you have started to view the course content.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Dulann limited will not be held responsible for content or work uploaded or made available to you (the user) via the Dulann eLearning environment or any third-party websites that are accessed via the Dulann eLearning environment or associated websites. Any links posted to third-party websites do not amount to an endorsement by Dulann limited of any content, product or Dulann eLearning environment provided by that third-party; accessing such third-party websites is at your own risk.
- Dulann’s content, products and Dulann eLearning environments (or its links to/provision of third party products and Dulann eLearning environments), is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Dulann limited excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Dulann limited does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all content provided by Dulann limited is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Dulann limited for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Dulann limited will not be held responsible or liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- Loss of business
- Loss of opportunity
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- Losses suffered by third-parties
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Dulann eLearning environment or associated websites; regardless of the form of action.
- Dulann limited does not warrant any functions available on the Dulann eLearning environment will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the Dulann eLearning environment or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You (the user) acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.